To celebrate the launch of artplayer, we are giving away £5000 worth of video services to one lucky UK arts organisation. artplayer is a new video platform and set of services aimed at showcasing the best video content that UK arts organisations have to offer.
To enter the competition you must be a UK arts organisation. Then, all you have to do is sign-up for an artplayer channel on or before 5pm on Tuesday 19th June. To sign-up for a channel, go into ‘My Account’ (once you have signed up for artplayer as a user) and click ‘Upgrade Account’ in the menu on the left-hand side of the page.
The competition winner will be able choose how to spend £5000 on artplayer video services. You might want to film a performance, create an online advert or train your staff – it’s up to you!. You can find out more on our video production and editing suite pages – and we can also offer video production / filmmaking training as part of the prize.
The draw will be made on Wednesday 20th June and the winner will be announced on this blog.
- Only one entry is allowed per organisation
- By accepting the competition prize, the winner agrees to participate in such promotional activity and material as artplayer may require
- The prize is not transferable to another organisation
- The prize is not exchangeable for cash or goods of a similar value
- artplayer reserves the right to change the terms and conditions of the offer
- artplayer’s decision will be final on any matters relating to the competition
- The competition is being organised by: ‘artplayer, FACT, 88 Wood Street, Liverpool, L1 4DQ.’